Thursday, April 28, 2011

Here is my #... can I get yours?

Soo.. POF... 
 

Being that I do not require a bag over my head to fuck, I can sting words together (though this prolly only matters to a few of the fish, the previous being the sole reason to engage me in conversation) Have a JOB, my own truck and my own home... and not CRAZY... I get a LOT of e-mail.


Much of it is from men whom I KNOW would never have the err.. cojones... to approach me in public. Not that I am all that n a sccop of bread puddin but... more that I give off a vibe. I think its the customer service bit inside me, personable but not personal. Unless the guy is a total idiot in his original e-mail I pretty much always reply, if not out of interest out of common courtesy. Usually my courtesy e-mail is pretty nice, thanks but no thanks and good luck in your search. ONCE in a while they mistake the courtesy mail for interest and I have to either be more direct or if the e-mail is amusing and catchy, and even though I am not interested in the photos posted you never know about what is really there... I don't photograph well myself. So I have been known to exchange a few witty e-mails with a few men I was not originally interested in... Really this has never progressed further than the e-mail and may be unfair of me to even let it go that far...



Recently I had one of these fish hunt me down... 


Yep.


I live in a small town. I have on the profile that I am in the hospitality industry. There are 2 resorts here very close together, we are owned by the same entity really. The guy had sent me a couple e-mails, knew some general info about me and decided I was worth a road trip.


I was at my desk and see an e-mail fly in... "Guy at FL looking for you. Said he was from a dating service, on his was to WB now.."  


WTF??


So I e-mail back.. "What guy?? Who??"


"No idea, didn't give a name"



"So you just told him where to find me?? Thanks!"



Short time later one of my F&B supers calls me from the back.. Uhh there is a guy out here lookin for you...



I was freaked. I had no idea who it was. The name drew a total blank.. why? cuz I wasn't interested! Tall, really skinny, slightly red-necky, harley ridin old white guy... yeah that sounds just like my type.



I gave him a quick tour of the hotel, this is that ha ha that is that.. he he thanks for comin... blah blah & yada yada.


At least 3 times he says... "I've been trying to get your number for a month, I gave you mine a couple times but never heard from you..."
 

Well gee! Thats cuz I was being COY and wanted you to stalk my ass at my place of business...in front of co-workers and employees... perfect! Mission accomplished.Thank you very much!

 
I ended the tour in my office which was prolly a bad idea, since it allowed him to grab one of my cards off my desk... AND for him to make himself comfy in my guest seat. I finally suggested we meet at the pizza place down the street so that I could finish what I was working on without feeling rude... 


I then called my daughter and told he she had BETTER call me with an emergency in precisely 20 minutes.


Somehow in those 20 minutes I did happen to let it drop that my LAST boyfriend was a Jamaican... lol If there is one thing old rednecky white guys don't like... hehe. Lucky for me he never called! woo hoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment