Friday, March 4, 2011

Sometimes I just hate being right....

Perfectly lovely, 6 ft 2, attractive, reasonably intelligent... and then he says he wrote erotica. What does my dumb ass say?...

Oh cool send it to me, I know something about that.

Later that afternoon I got a txt telling me he had e-mailed a story to me... I was out with a friend at the time and I told him... ohh this is a mistake. It is going to suck I just know it...

Wow.

I couldn't even get through the first paragraph.

Now I keep getting txt's asking if I got it, did I like it... I feel like editing it and emailing it back. Would that be ok?

Writing is a talent, not everyone has it.

ON the flip side my other friend is interested in reading something I wrote... he wonders if I really know good erotica when I read it.

Silly, silly man.

No comments:

Post a Comment